If you feel your Netflix account is no longer safe, then this Password Change article is for you. Changing your password on Netflix can help to secure the account.
It provides your account payment information and prevents other people from watching videos without seeking your permission. Netflix Password Change can be done via the account settings menu on the website or you can use the mobile app.
You need not worry if you’ve forgotten your Netflix account password, you can easily perform a password reset and create a new password. Read on to know how you can change your account password.
Netflix Password Change
Your password on Netflix is very important for protecting your account. The password helps to keep unauthorized people from using account sign in and by so doing, it helps to safeguard your payment information.
As I’ve stated above, you can change your Netflix password from a computer or mobile device. And it is very simple and fast to do. Changing the password is as email as resetting a password.
Netflix is a subscription-based streaming service that lets members watch TV shows and movies without commercials on your device that is connected with an internet device.
Using it, you can download TV shows and movies to your Android, iOS, or Windows 10 devices. And you can also watch without an internet connection on your device.
The content on Netflix varies by region and may also change over time. So that means, you can watch from a wide variety of award-winning Netflix Originals, TV Shows, movies, documentaries, and many others.
Now, we won’t be talking much about Netflix since the reason for this article is for changing passwords and also how you can reset passwords.
Also Read: How to Copy Facebook Link | See Full Guide
If you’re searching for a place you can watch the most talked-about shows and movies, then get the Netflix app today. The app is simple, free, and fast to be downloaded into your device from the App Store of the device that you’re using.
To download the Netflix app, follow below;
- Open the Application Store of your device and type in Netflix in the search box.
- Tap on the Netflix app to load its information page and tap on “Install” or “Get”.
Netflix app will be downloaded and then immediately installed into the device.
Netflix Password Change Email
Resetting your account password is easy and can be done from the Netflix login page. Follow below;
- Visit com/loginhelp.
- Select Email.
- Enter your email address and select “Email Me” to be sent an email, to reset it.
- Follow the steps in the password reset email that you will receive. Once signed in, you’ll be asked to create a new password. Have in mind that your new password can’t be the same as your previous password.
If it shows Link expired
The link in the email will expire after 24 hours and if that happens you can send yourself another email from netflix.com/loginhelp.
Didn’t Receive an Email
If it happens that you didn’t receive the email, check additional folders (spam, junk, promotions) and any email filters you set up.
The link doesn’t work
- Delete any Netflix password reset emails that you might have sent to yourself. and once you’ve deleted all the emails, go to com/clearcookies. This will sign you out and take you back to the home page.
- Go to netflix.com/loginhelp.
- Select Email.
- Enter your email address and select Email Me.
- Go back to your email and follow the steps in the new Netflix password reset email.
If you still have trouble, use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet to access the email, then click the password reset link.
How to Change Netflix Password
Changing your password is easy. To change, follow the instructions below;
- Open your account and move your mouse to your name in the upper right side, then choose “Your Account”.
- Select “Change Password”.
- Then enter your current password, new password and also confirm the new password.
- Then click on “Save”.
On Mobile App;
- Login to the Netflix app.
- Then select the “Menu” icon on the left side of your screen and scroll down to “Account”.
- A browser page will open and from there, you can choose “Change Password”.
- Enter the current password, new password, and confirm it.
- Select “Save” to commence.
You can decide to boot any other device that makes use of your Netflix account. Just like that, your Netflix account password will be changed.