PS4 Controller to Android – Must Read – How to Connect PS4 Controller to Android (NO ROOT)
Have you ever thought of playing games on your Android phones using a game controller? To be more specific, your PS4 controller can be connected to your Android device. That is what this article is all about. In this Connect PS4 Controller to Android, you will discover the simple and basic steps on how to do so.
One of the most used platforms for playing games is our mobile phones. This is because it moves along with us wherever we are going. And also, because not everyone can afford a PlayStation. But apart from that if you have a PS4 you can enjoy playing games on your phone without touching its screen. This will even make the game more fun and enjoyable.
Connect PS4 Controller to Android
There are many gaming console Controllers out there. These Controllers enable you to play games by just connecting it to your phones. But not all Consoles are compatible with our Android phones. To be able to connect to your phone you must have a modern and recent gaming control. And also, it must be that your phone supports it. That is why we are focusing on the PS4 Controller in this article.
There are many benefits you get for connecting your PS4 Controller to your Android when it come s to gaming. It gives you easy navigation on the game. It is also very advantageous for those who have a bad touch screen. Apart from controlling your game with the PS4 controller, it can also be used to navigate through your Android UI.
How to Connect your PS4 Controller to Your Android Phone
PS4 is a game that comes with one of the latest modern game Controller. It Controller is a wireless one. This is what makes it even unique and compatible with your Android phones. As many other Controllers makes use of wireless connection so is the PS4 Controller. Below are the simple and basic steps on How to Connect your PS4 Controller to Your Android Phone.
- Pick up your Android device and turn on its Bluetooth.
- Press and hold the PS Button and the Share Button at the same time. If Done properly, the light at the back of the controller will start to flash. This means that it is in pairing mode.
- Go back to your phone and click on the scan button.
- After scanning you will see a new device named “Wireless Controller”.
- Click on the “Wireless Controller” on your phone and it will automatically connect.
- Once it has connected you should be able to see connected on your Bluetooth homepage on your phone.
After it has connected, you are now ready to play Android games on your phone using your PS4 Controller.
Disadvantages of Using PS4 Controller on your Android Phone
As much as it is good to be using the PS4 controller on your Android phone it also has a downside to it.
- Not all games are compatible with PS4 Controller.
- When connected to the PS4 Controller, some game controls may change and may not be the usual settings.
The newest additions to the platform’s app page include Itch.io, Brave, KenShape, Krita, and iHeartRadio. Here’s a brief description of each of them along with any limitations that have been listed by Epic.
- Itch.io: DRM free, indie-focused game store where developers run a “pay what you want” pricing model for consumers.
- Brave: Open-source browser that automatically blocks ads and website trackers while letting users send cryptocurrency contributions to content creators and websites they want to support.
- KenShape: Software used to generate 3D models based on 2D pixel art drawn using various shapes, which is directly compatible with most game engines.
- Krita: Digital painting app that’s used by millions to create illustrations, comics, animations, sketches, paintings, and more.
- iHeartRadio: Free all-in-one digital music, podcasting, and livestreaming radio service that also offers subscriptions that give access to on-demand features.
- Available only in North America.
Epic is also launching a Fortnite partnership with Spotify today at 7pm CT, where Fortnite Crew Members will receive three free months of Spotify service if they’re new Spotify premium subscribers.
More apps are going to be coming to the Epic Games Launcher in the future, including Epic’s face-to-face social network Houseparty and Discord.
Connect Back to your PS4
Once you are done with playing on your Android device, you can connect back to your PS4 and start playing games on PlayStation. All you have to do is disconnect and disable it from your Bluetooth on your phone and pair once more to the PlayStation once more.